South Angle Farm Park

I had been wanting to visit South Angle Farm Park for a while now. I finally was able to get myself together and Bug and I went on Saturday.

South Angle Farm Park is located in Soham. It is not easy to find so you will need a SatNav to get you there. It is only open Thursdays from 2:30-5 pm when schools are in session and during the breaks, it is open 10 am- 4 pm, Monday-Friday.

We had a blast! It was only £3 for me and Bug was free as she is under 2 years old. In general, I felt that the prices were very reasonable and the first place that adults were cheaper than the children's tickets! We saw donkeys, horses, chickens, and reptiles of all sorts. We fed pigs, goats and alpacas. We even got to help feed the  lambs they have.

I particularly liked going here because Bug knows all these animal names or what they say but only from pictures in books. So she got to see them in real life and touch many of them. Although she wasn't too sure of the 'ney-neys' ;) She was able to hold a guinea pig and rabbit as well.

We packed our own lunch but there are refreshments on site as well. The farm is not huge but I don't think I would want it to be any bigger than it is. There is plenty of space for them to run about and burn off their energy.

They have theme weeks and I felt it just added a bit more to our visit than just visiting a farm. Bug even got a chocolate egg even though we could only find 3 of the 5 stamps.

We stayed only 2.5 hours because it was Bugs naptime but we could have made a day of it.

See more of my pictures here. Mummy forgot to put the memory card back in the camera so didn't get as many as I would have liked to. But I do plan on going back again soon..

All the Best!

American to Britain

Comments